Wednesday, August 31, 2011

No robot's here

crazy?
I have been told many things about my personality.... among these are crazy, excited, giddy, loud, quiet, random, funny, hyper, weird and many others. I am so blessed to be my own person! I love being myself and not falling into the robot mentality of trying to be something that I am not. That way of living is not fun. But as crazy as I may be I still focus in on what Jesus Christ wants me to do and try to become more like Him.

weird?
God created all of His Children different! He loves each of us and made each of us so unique.Why should we all act the same? So many people think that because you are a Mormon, or because you are a Christian that you need to act or think or become a certain way. That is contrary to our Heavenly Father's plan. He has given us agency to become who we want. "Wherefore, men are free according to the flesh; and all things are given them which are expedient unto man." 2 Nephi 2:27. Although we have the freedom to choose, we must choose to follow Jesus Christ, then and only then will we have eternal life.

We are all different. There are no robot's as we choose to follow Jesus Chirst. But if we follow Satan then we are held captive and he pulls our strings. Remember that you are loved and that you are very unique. God loves you and is very aware of you and what you need.  "For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God, and the Lord hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself..." Deuteronomy 14:2. Dont be afraid to shine. We werent sent here to become robots!



Crazy?
Random and excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment