Monday, August 1, 2011

Families are Forever!

Me and 2 of my Brothers right before I left to serve
as a missionary.
Isn't it such a blessing to know that if we do all that we can to live with our Father in Heaven again that we will also be with our families? I am so thankful for this. Today I just learned that I have a new niece. She is the closest thing in our family to our Father in Heaven. She just came from Him. I am thankful to know where she came from, where she is going and what she is doing here. Not only her but I know all of these things for myself. I know that I lived with Father in Heaven, that He knew me and that He still knows me. This knowledge comes from knowing about the Plan of Salvation, or the Plan of Happiness. I know that He has a plan for each of us and that He knows each of us. Knowing this makes going through my struggles and challenges so much easier, although they are still hard. I am grateful for an amazing family that I am blessed to be a part of. I am thankful for each of them that help me to be who I am today. That push me to become better and that love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment