Thursday, November 17, 2011

and i'm a mormon


While I have been on my mission I have heard it all. From false rumors to unknown facts. People all over the world are unsure of who "Mormon's" are and what we believe. So how do you know what is true and what is false? Mormon.org is the best place to go for the correct information. There are all sorts of wonderful things on this website.
You can:
                     -Learn what Jesus Christ means to you.
                     -Learn about the Restoration of the Gospel
                           of Jesus Christ.
                     -Read a personal Testimony of someone like Kyra.
                     -Watch Videos of Jesus Christ, Temples, Members
                           of the Church and many other's.
                     -Chat with missionaries online


These are only a few of the many things you can do on this interactive and informational website. You will be able to feel the Spirit of the Lord and learn more about how this Chruch can change your life. 

I am so proud to be a Mormon. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am, and I know God's plan. These are things I want you to know and feel in your heart. Look at Mormon.org, feel the Spirit that is there and learn and come closer to our Savior Jesus Christ. You will never regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment