Thursday, July 28, 2011

Another Testament of Jesus Christ

Today I would just like to express my great love that I have for the Book of Mormon. Every time I read from it my day is strengthened and I feel the Holy Spirit from our Heavenly Father bearing witness to me that it is true. I have grown to love and admire the stories and the teachings. Just like the Bible it teaches of Jesus Christ and it brings us closer to Him. I know that if we each read it with an open heart and humbly pray on our knees to know if it is true then God will show us through the Holy Spirit that it is true. I know this because I have pleaded with God to show me that it is true, and He never fails me. I have come to know time and time again that it is true. My love for the Book of Mormon grows each and everyday, as I read from it and learn from the teachings and apply it into my everyday life. I would encourage each of you to read from the Book of Mormon, whether it be your first time or your 100th time. I know that you will receive and answer that it is true, and that it will change your life and bring your closer the Jesus Christ then ever before.

"3 Behold, I would exhort you that when ye shall read these things, if it be wisdom in God that ye should read them, that ye would remember how merciful the Lord hath been unto the children of men, from the creation of Adam even down until the time that ye shall receive these things, and ponder it in your hearts.

 4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.

 5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things." Moroni 10:3-5

I add my witness to that of Moroni! Pray, ask God, find out for yourself and you will never regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment